Computer Information Systems
Information about this exciting field:
STC’s Computer Information Systems (CIS) Program is a sequence of courses designed to provide students with an understanding of the concepts, principles, and techniques required in computer information processing. Technology can benefit any number of areas in nearly any setting, so Southeastern Tech’s CIS program focuses on its students understanding practical applications of technology in a variety of areas. Graduates become competent in the general areas of humanities or fine arts, social or behavioral sciences, and natural sciences or mathematics, as well as in the technical areas of computer terminology and concepts, program design and development, and computer networking.
Where might I find a job?
Computer Information System graduates can work at computer solution offices, banks, schools, large corporations, website design companies, and be self-employed.
Immediately upon graduation, STC graduates have made between $7.25 and $27 per hour.
Associate Degree Programs
- Computer Information Systems Degree - Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Information Systems Degree - Networking Specialist
- Computer Information Systems Degree - Web Site Design
- Computer Information Systems Diploma - Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Information Systems Diploma - Networking Specialist
- Computer Information Systems Diploma - Web Site Design