Microsoft Word Application Professional
Offered at the Following Campus
The Microsoft Word Application Professional Certificate will provide students with the basic knowledge and skills needed to obtain employment in entry-level jobs using word processing. The certificate emphasizes keyboarding and word processing.
The standard curriculum for the Microsoft Word Application Professional certificate program is designed for the semester system. Students may enter the program any semester. The certificate generally takes 2 semesters to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 14 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.