Office Accounting Specialist
Offered at the Following Campuses
The Office Accounting Specialist technical certificate provides entry-level office accounting skills. The certificate emphasizes principles of accounting, computerized accounting, and basic computer skills.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
(Prerequisite: Provisional admission) This course introduces the fundamental concepts, terminology, and operations necessary to use computers. Emphasis is placed on basic functions and familiarity with computer use. Topics include introductions to computer and digital terminology and usage, operating systems, Internet and digital communication, word processing applications, spreadsheet applications, database applications, and presentation applications.