Cyber Crime Specialist
Offered at the Following Campuses
The Cyber Crime Specialist certificate provides training in computer forensics and cybercrime. This certificate will better prepare the students to become computer forensics professionals by providing the basic training in computer forensics and cybercrime needed for entry-level computer forensics technicians.
The standard curriculum for the Cyber Crime Specialist Certificate program is designed for the semester system. Students may enter the program during any semester. The certificate program generally takes 3-4 semesters to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 21 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 17 years of age;
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
- This link found at: http://www.southeasterntech.edu/admissions/placement-testing.php
This course examines the use of computers in the commission of crimes, collection, analysis and production of digital evidence. Students will use computer resources to explore basic computer forensic investigation techniques.