Early Childhood Care and Education Basics
Offered at the Following Campuses
The Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Basic TCC includes three basic Early Childhood and Care Education courses that are needed for entry level workers. The program provides an introductory course to the ECCE field, a child growth and development course, and health, safety, and nutrition course.
The standard curriculum for the Early Childhood Care and Education Basics certificate program is designed for the semester system. The certificate generally takes 1-2 semesters to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.