Early Childhood Program Administration
Offered at the Following Campus
The Early Childhood Care and Education Program Administration TCC program is a sequence of three courses designed to prepare students for a job as manager of a Childcare Learning Center or a Group Day Care Center. The program emphasizes child growth and development and management and administration issues involved in managing a child care center.
The standard curriculum for the Early Childhood Program Administration certificate program is designed for the semester system. The certificate generally takes 1 semester to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 9 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.