Wildlife Management Assistant
Offered at the Following Campus
The Wildlife Management Assistant Certificate is for Fish and Wildlife Management. This certificate will provide students with the basic knowledge and skills needed to obtain employment as a Wildlife Management Assistant. The certificate emphasizes vertebrate identification, physiology, nutrition and plant identification. In addition, this certificate emphasizes the importance of wildlife policy and law.
The standard curriculum for the Wildlife Management Assistant certificate program is designed for the semester system. Students may enter the program each semester. The program may be completed in 2 semesters. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.