Gas Tungsten Arc Welder
Offered at the Following Campuses
The Gas Tungsten Arc Welder (GTAW) Technical certificate program prepares an individual for employment within the welding and fabrication industry as well as similar working environments where GTAW applications are required.
The standard curriculum for the Gas Tungsten Arc Welder (GTAW) certificate program is designed for the semester system. Students are encouraged to begin the program in the Fall semester to maximize their progress toward completion. However, students may begin the program any semester. The program generally takes 1 semester to complete. To graduate, students must earn a minimum of 13 semester hours.
- Submit a completed application;
- Be at least 16 years of age;
- Submit official high school transcript or GED transcript;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.