Applicants to Southeastern Technical College who have been previously enrolled at one or more postsecondary institutions should submit the following documents to the Admissions Office:
- A completed application for admission along with the application fee of $25.
- Submit an official copy of your high school *transcript or GED scores to the Admissions Office. Transcript request forms are available here. Applicants who have completed (with a C or better) a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours at the degree level may submit official college transcripts in lieu of high school diploma or GED. All transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope. Special Education diplomas or Certificate of Attendance are not recognized for admission purposes.
*In order to be accepted by a technical college, the applicant must have been awarded a high school diploma from a secondary school that is accredited by regional accrediting associations that are part of the Commission on Colleges (such as the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools)
- The Georgia Accrediting Commission
- The Georgia Association of Christian Schools
- The Association of Christian Schools International
- The Georgia Private School Accreditation Council
- The Accrediting Commission for Independent Study
- The Southern Association of Independent Schools
- The Florida Council of Independent Schools
- National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA)
- North American Christian School Accrediting Agency (NACSAA)
- South Carolina Independent School Association
- Texas Private School Accreditation Commission
- The Distance Education Training Council
- Tennessee Association of Christian Schools
- A public school regulated by a school system and state department of education
- Take the ASSET (paper and pencil, timed) or COMPASS (computerized, untimed) placement test, or submit satisfactory SAT or ACT scores. Placement results are valid for a period of 60 months. Official transcripts from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution documenting successful completion (a grade of C or better) in equivalent, program-level English and math courses may be submitted in lieu of taking the placement test. Reasonable accommodations are made during testing for those who need them—please notify the Special Needs Specialist to schedule a test date. Submit official college transcripts from all previously attended colleges.
Applicants applying for in-state tuition must also provide one of the items listed on the Verification of Lawful Presence form.