- All students must show a valid student or picture ID and class schedule in order to use financial aid in the bookstore.
- Students are responsible for the costs of books and supplies once the student’s designated financial aid amount has been exceeded. Payment is due upon receipt of merchandise.
- Online students can purchase books by emailing the Bookstore. Please include your name, mailing address, class/classes in which books are needed, and form of payment. There is a fee of $11.50 for shipping. We ship UPS, which generally takes three to four days for delivery.
- All book and general merchandise returns are to be made within three (3) business days from the date of purchase and within the financial aid period. Receipt is required for all return or exchange transactions.
- We do not accept returns on books which were purchased in previous semesters, unless the student owes outstanding fees to STC, and the book is new and is still in use in STC curriculum.
- All books must be returned in the original condition. A $10.00 fee will apply if the shrink wrap has been removed. Books that have been highlighted, written in, or damaged cannot be returned. All unopened supplements and access codes must be returned with the book.
- There will be no returns on any electronics, including but not limited to computers, tablets, cameras, e-readers, software, etc. If you think you have purchased a defective product, please contact the product’s manufacturer.