- Tutoring - There are a number of tutoring aids available to STC students, most notably the on-campus tutoring center and the Resource Room. This page contains more info on both those locations, as well as information on tutor schedules.
- Technical Support - Southeastern Tech’s Information Technology (IT) department can be reached here, along with the Remote Lab Access tool and the College’s policies on remote access, computer use, email, and privacy.
- Textbook Assistance - The Lending Library is available to those students who have exhausted all financial assistance and need to acquire books for class. The Textbook Assistance page has more information on the Lending Library.
- Work-Study Programs - The Federal Work-Study program offers an employment opportunity to those students who need help to pay for school by letting them work for the College. The Student Support page can help you determine if you’re eligible and show you how to get started.
- Community Resources - An information directory of area resources.