- This event has passed.
Dual Enrollment Book Distribution
9 AM – 12 PM & 3 PM – 6 PM
Dual Enrollment Books Rooms
Vidalia: Main Building (facing Hwy 280), Room 320
Swainsboro: Building 2 (located closest to Building 1), Room 2180
If a student has already printed their schedule and has a student ID, they may go directly to the bookstore to pick up books. All other students will be directed to the lab to print their schedule, get a student ID/parking decal, then pick up books from the bookstore.
Procedures for Book Distribution
1) Complete Orientation Part A. You can do this by going to the STC Homepage—Admissions—select High School/Dual Enrollment Students from the drop down link beside Admissions For—Orientation—Orientation Part A link.
2) Bring your Student ID. If students do not have an ID, they will be directed to have an ID made. Parking decals will be issued to students taking classes on an STC Campus.
3) Print your schedule. Students can print their class schedule, including semester start and end dates, by going to MySTC and clicking the BannerWeb icon. Students will be prompted to enter a username which is your student email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password which is your birth date MMDDYY preceded by $TC- ($TC-052603). Click on Student and Financial Aid—Registration—Student Detail Schedule.
4) Need help? Students who need help logging into MySTC, student email, Blackboard, or any other STC application, or need to use a computer and printer may stop by the Student Success Lab — Room 166 in Vidalia or Building 2/Room 2165 in Swainsboro for assistance.
5) Pick up books! Bring printed schedule and student ID to the DE Bookroom to pick up books. All outstanding books must be returned prior to checking out new books.
For textbook information please contact: Latrelle Mercer—email@example.com
*PSYC 1101, ECON 1101, and POLS 1101 books are included within the course on Blackboard and will not be available at pick-up.
August 15 Fall Classes Begin
August 15-17 Drop/Add Period
August 17 Last Day to Register for Fall Classes
September 5 Holiday
November 21-24 Thanksgiving Break
December 6 Fall Semester Ends
December 7-8 Finals