9 AM – 12 PM
3 PM – 6 PM
Dual Enrollment Book Rooms
Vidalia: Main Building A (facing Hwy 280), Room 320
Swainsboro: Building 2 (located closest to Building 1), Bookstore
If a student has already printed their schedule and has a student ID, they may go directly to pick up books. All other students will be directed to the lab to print their schedule, get a student ID/parking decal, then pick up books.
1) Complete Orientation Part A. You can do this by going to the STC Homepage—Admissions—select High School/Dual Enrollment Students from the drop-down link beside Admissions For—Orientation—Dual Enrollment Orientation Part A link.
2) Bring your Student ID. If students do not have an ID, they will be directed to have an ID made. Parking decals will be issued to students taking classes on an STC Campus.
3) Print your schedule. Students can print their class schedule, including semester start and end dates, by going to MySTC and clicking the BannerWeb icon. Students will be prompted to enter a username which is their student ID number (9100xxxxx), and password, which is their birth date (MMDDYY) preceded by $TC- ($TC-052603). Click on Student and Financial Aid—Registration—Student Detail Schedule and select the term.
4) Need help? Students who need help logging into MySTC, student email, Blackboard, or any other STC application, or need to use a computer and printer may stop by the Student Success Lab — Building A, Room 166 in Vidalia or Building 2/Room 2180 in Swainsboro for assistance.
5) Pick up books! Bring printed schedule and student ID to the DE Book Room to pick up books. All outstanding books must be returned before checking out new books.
For textbook information, please contact: Latrelle Mercer—email@example.com
*PSYC 1101, ECON 1101, and POLS 1101 books are included within the course on Blackboard and will not be available at pick-up.