The mission of the Adult Education program at Southeastern Technical College is to improve the educational opportunities of the students we serve who do not have a degree of proficiency in reading, math, and language or the computational skills that enable them to adapt to technological change to compete in the workplace and or transition into post-secondary education.
We achieve our mission by:
- providing programs that meet the diverse needs of our students;
- offering virtual enrollment and distance education through Blackboard;
- increasing the number of students taking and passing the high school equivalency each year;
- communicating the importance of transiting to post-secondary education once our students have passed their high school equivalency; and
- increasing the percentage of students who improve their reading, math, and language skills each year.
How to Apply
Students 18 years and older should call or drop by the Adult Education Center in their community for enrollment information.