September 3, 2019
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Clerical Assistant for the Practical Nursing Program on the Forsyth Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with filing, typing documents and cleaning the medical assisting lab. Additional responsibilities may include performing limited office tasks along with other duties.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available to work a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Organizational skills
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.