September 3, 2019
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Lab Assistant on the Forsyth Campus. The responsibility of this position is to help with maintenance and plants in the lab area. Additional responsibilities may include performing general maintenance, housekeeping, and other duties as directed by Gary Love, Program Chair, Horticulture.
- Must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 18-19 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should have good computer and general office skills.
- Ability to work well with others and a neat appearance is a must.
- Must be dependable and able to work the required hours each week.
- Propagating and planting plants
- Watering plants
- Lab and greenhouse housekeeping
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Equipment maintenance
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.