September 3, 2019
Lanier Technical College is accepting applications for a Federal Work Study Receptionist on the Oakwood Campus. The responsibility of this position is to answer phones, greet visitors and students, answer questions, and provide directions as needed. Additional responsibilities may include making copies, file folders, sorting and distributing mail, shredding reorganizing files, preparing invitations/mail for advisory meetings, pinning ceremonies, etc., and other general office tasks as directed Academic Affairs staff.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid on file for the 19-20 aid year.
- Must be registered for the current term, and must meet satisfactory academic progress standards.
- Applicants should be neat in appearance and possess the ability to work well with others.
- Applicants must be dependable, punctual, and be able to work the required hours each week.
- As with all LTC employees, a background investigation is required which may include, but is not limited to, a review and/or verification of criminal history records, motor/vehicle driver’s history records, employment history, references, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills
- Pleasant phone manner
20 hours per week at $8.50 per hour.
Open until filled.
If you are interested in this position, fill out the Federal Work Study Application and return it to the financial aid office.